Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Assignment 8


1. You can tell I look very happy in this picture! If I didn't remember taking this picture or know who it was or anything like that, I would first think that this young lady had confidence beyond words, she is a very happy soul, and that she likes to smile!! Since I am this person and I know what was going through my mind, most of the above is true.
2. This is a very close head shot that I took of myself. My head is slightly tilted to the right, I am wearing a beautiful smile, and my eyes are bright and piercing. The photo is in black and white and the flash gives very white values.
3. I was sitting on my couch in the living room of my basement apartment, composition is unique since my face was not in the very center as well as my head runs off the picture and your left wondering how the rest of my hair looks. ;) It is a very clear photo in that the focus is perfect, from the separation of my hair to the lines in my dimples.
4. "Heureux" does have a little story. I had just got my hair cut and wanted to show it off on facebook!! Heureux is french for happy/fulfilled.
5. I would say one thing for sure in common is the slight head tilt. In most of this artists work the heads are tilted one way or another, very few have a straight head. Also the emotion is very similar, whether hers are happy, sad, or neutral, you can always tell what the person is feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment