Sunday, April 1, 2012

Project 3































A. Ransom, KS is where my mother was raised and her mother still lives. I have extremely fond memories of that entire, very small, town. When we were growing up, my siblings and I would spend weekends and school vacations there with my grandparents. Since it is such a small town there was no need to worry about kidnappings or anything like that so we were free to roam the town together and explore and play. I think that this still brings good memories because I wish that Hays were like this, and that my son were being raised in a world of no violence.

B. My mothers current house stresses me out. Even though we have family day there once a week, I refuse to be in her house alone and actually dread being in any one room by myself. There is something about her house that just rubs me the wrong way and I am 100% certain that it is haunted. While I do believe there are peaceful spirits I also believe there are malicious ones. I have had quite a few experiences in the house to lead me to believe that there is at least one not so nice spirit.

C. A place that identifies me would be really any place in the open country. The sun shining down, open fields, large and beautiful trees towering over you. Possibly a creek or river near by making calm and peaceful lullabies. I was always outside as a child, and still spend quite a bit of time outdoors to this day. I always find myself at total peace whenever I am in the country.


I chose Jan Aronson for my artist. She shows a beautiful movement through simple subject matter, sometimes only using black and white, others using one color (such as red, or shades of red).

Sunday, April 1st

7am- wake up and change Maddix’s diaper

8am- ran a load of dishes and laundry

9am- went to Golden Coral with the family for breakfast

10:30am- went to the Nature Trail behind the Sternberg Museum with Maddix and Brett

11am- went home to grab water and a football to take Maddix and Brett to the park

12pm- we all ate a snack

12:30- laid Maddix down for a nap, and read a few pages of a book

1pm- started cleaning

2pm- Maddix woke up and we colored in his coloring book

3-7pm- went over to my mothers with the family for our weekly family day, ate supper

7:30- went to Hastings

8pm- gave Maddix a bath

9pm- laid Maddix down for bed, worked on homework

11pm- went to sleep


No comments:

Post a Comment